At DAMKO, we stand behind the quality of our products and we hope you are happy with items you have purchased. Should a product you received be defective or be the incorrect product please read the return policy below. If you have a question about your purchase, please contact us.
Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly at the FFL dealer BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you from the FFL it is considered used, even if unfired and cannot be returned.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON FIREARM RETURNS:
• We will not accept returns on firearms.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON NON-FIREARM RETURNS:
• Product returns must be authorized prior to return.
• You must contact DAMKO by phone or e-mail for a return authorization (RMA Number).
• Returns may be made only up to 30 days from date of invoice & will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Returns must include a copy of the original invoice and reason for the return.
• Returns are shipped at the full expense of the customer unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Any product that has been altered may not be returned.
• Any product that was custom ordered may not be returned.
• For safety reasons the following items are not returnable: Firearms, Custom Merchandise, Ammunition, Primers, Reloading Lead, Brass or Bullets.
• Any products that are subject to pending or implemented restrictions due to Federal, State, or Local regulation/legislation are not eligible for return.
Please ship your returned item to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
673 Avenue C Ste 101
White City, Oregon 97503