Shipping & Returns
DAMKO PRODUCT GUARANTEE
All DAMKO products are guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for 1 Year. Product defects arising from improper usage, shipping by sources other than DAMKO or abuse will not be honored. Cosmetic or environmental defects will not be honored. All returns must be authorized prior to return. Returns are shipped at the full expense of the customer unless prior arrangements have been made. Return defective materials directly to us for replacement or repair. Be sure to package items carefully as we cannot replace parts damaged in transit, nor parts that are determined to be damaged due to misuse or abuse. Subject to change without notice.
DAMKO PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
At DAMKO, we stand behind the quality of our products and we hope you are happy with items you have purchased. Should a product you received be defective or be the incorrect product please read the return policy below. If you have a question about your purchase, please contact us.
Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly at the FFL dealer BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you from the FFL it is considered used, even if unfired and cannot be returned.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON FIREARM RETURNS:
• We will not accept returns on firearms.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON NON-FIREARM RETURNS:
• Product returns must be authorized prior to return.
• You must contact DAMKO by phone or e-mail for a return authorization (RMA Number).
• Returns may be made only up to 30 days from date of invoice & will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• Returns must include a copy of the original invoice and reason for the return.
• Returns are shipped at the full expense of the customer unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Any product that has been altered may not be returned.
• Any product that was custom ordered may not be returned.
• For safety reasons the following items are not returnable: Firearms, Custom Merchandise, Ammunition, Primers, Reloading Lead, Brass or Bullets.
• Any products that are subject to pending or implemented restrictions due to Federal, State, or Local regulation/legislation are not eligible for return.
Please ship your returned item to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
673 Avenue C Ste 101
White City, Oregon 97503
Shipping Insurance is not available to UK, GB, IE, & ZA.
If you do not purchase shipping insurance you are shipping at your own risk!
DAMKO is not responsible for loss or damage to any shipments once it leaves our warehouse.
You must purchase optional UPS or Priority Mail Shipping Insurance to guarantee delivery or replacement.
Shipping Insurance is not available for First-Class Mail Parcel or First-Class Package International shipping services. Shipping Insurance is not available to UK, GB, IE, & ZA.
UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE
Priority Mail - (Limited-Tracking) (3 to 7 Days) (USPS transit times are not guaranteed)
First-Class Mail Parcel - (Least Reliable, No-Tracking) (5 to 10 Days) ...Use at Your Own Risk... No Delivery Guarantee
Priority Mail International® - (Limited-Tracking) (6 to 10 Days)
We are not responsible for shipping services transit times. Transit times are provided by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary with package destination, customs, and weather, particularly during peak periods.
Questions or suggestions are always welcome at DAMKO. For a reply to your questions e-mail us at email@example.com